Assisted Reproductive Technologies
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) simply means eggs meet sperm in a laboratory petri dish. In order to achieve this, ovaries are stimulated using injectable hormones which result in the growth of multiple eggs. These eggs are extracted through.. Read More
Also specializing in the treatment of infertility due to:
- Recurrent Pregnancy Losses
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Diminished Ovarian Reserve
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Unexplained Infertility
Progyny: Smarter Fertility Benefits
Progyny's Social Channels
Progyny's Recent Awards and Recognitions
- Recognized by Modern Healthcare as one of the 2018 Best Places to Work in Healthcare.
- #15 on CNBC Disruptor 50 List for 2018
- #13 on CNBC Disruptor 50 List for 2017
- Entrepreneur 360 List for Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America in 2016
The road to parenthood can be challenging which is why HART Fertility Clinic has joined Progyny’s Premier Provider Network to bring patients a smarter approach to treatment with better care and more successful outcomes. Progyny’s all-inclusive benefit includes the latest medical technologies, dedicated support for each member, and access to the highest quality fertility specialists to ensure anyone who wants to have a child can do so.
Want to know if your company offers the Progyny fertility benefit? Check with your human resources department or email email@example.com to find out.