With Ally Lending, you can pay over time for your service:
- Pre-qualify with no credit impact
- See financing options instantly
- No hidden fees or balloon payments
Future Family is where people start their fertility journey. Their staff, 40% of whom have been through fertility treatment themselves, can help you finance your treatments, lab and medication costs, while supporting you along the way.
Future Family loans are a smart alternative to high-interest credit cards and dipping into savings. And now, Future Family offers 0% APR financing for those that are eligible, as well as low monthly payment plans. Prequalifying is risk-free, easy, and won’t affect your credit score.
Future Family aims to help everyone build the family of their dreams by removing the barriers of accessing fertility treatment — cost and complexity. We work with HART Fertility to combine all of your treatment costs into one easy monthly payment. You’ll also benefit from Future Family’s on-demand fertility coaching support from Registered Nurses, who are there to answer any questions you may have.
Benefits of a Future Family loan:
● Competitive low-interest rates, starting out at 0%.
● No prepayment penalties
● Funds up to $50,000 – disbursed in a matter of a few days!
● Treatment costs simplified down to one easy payment
● Personalized on-demand support team of fertility coaches
● Medication training, onboarding and Q&A sessions with your coach
● Financing options can include a friend of family member
● Medication discounts with select pharmacies
Start financing your treatment today: Find out what you're pre-approved for!
Use Future Family’s Loan Calculator to estimate your monthly payments
When you choose us, you’re not just getting a way to pay for fertility treatment, medications, genetic testing and egg freezing services. There’s actually a whole team of caring and committed people working behind the scenes - just for you. From the intuitive online application to fixed rate payment plans, you’ll find we’ve made the process easy. Patients may apply for Fixed Rate Plans offered through us and check out their monthly options with no impact to their credit score until they choose a plan and move forward.
United Medical Credit offers loans of up to $60,000 for fertility procedures with the following benefits:
- Affordable monthly payments
- Competitive interest rates
- No prepayment penalty
- Multiple loan term plans to choose from
- Interest free financing options (on approved credit and provider participation)
- Specialist in Fertility Financing
- Personal Attention
- Competitive Rates
- Easy and Secure Online Application
- Pre-Approval within 24 hours
- Flexible Terms
- Highest Confidentiality
- No Annual Fees
- No Prepayment Penalties
- Retain your existing Credit Sources
Apply online and receive your pre-approval within 24 hours, or call 888.497.8414 to learn more.
The Specialists in Fertility Financing
Prosper Healthcare Lending is the premier financing company in the healthcare industry. With over $3 billion borrowed and over 250,000 people empowered, this is a name and program you can trust. Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from Prosper Healthcare Lending:
- Immediate decisions for loans under $35,000
- Longer terms for lower monthly payments
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- 100% Confidential
HART IVF Pledge Program
- If you are not pregnant with all of your embryos, both fresh and frozen, from your first IVF treatment cycle, all of your future IVF cycles will be discounted.
- All self-pay patients qualify*
- No limit to the number of repeat cycles
In order to show how strongly we feel about the excellence of the IVF care that you will receive with us we will help shoulder the financial burden of IVF treatment with you until our mutual goal—a successful pregnancy—is reached. This is the HART IVF Pledge to you— bringing the miracles of medicine to your life.
* As long as the patient’s health plan does not cover any part of the IVF treatment
** HART physicians waive IVF physician’s fees (professional fees). The patient will only be responsible for paying the laboratory, facility, ultrasound and anesthesia fees along with the cost of medications.
- We are proud to offer discounted services to veterans, active duty military, first responders, educators, and those with a cancer diagnosis (some exclusions apply). Call our office today to schedule a consultation and learn more about this special offer.
In an effort to diminish any barrier to receiving compassionate and personalized care, we have partnered with the groups listed below to offer financing options to our patients for In-Vitro Fertilization or Egg Freezing.